Welcome to my blog. Prepare for some knowledge to be dropped on you.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to the Future

If any of you out there are like me, you might just be a little disappointed with the technological world we live in today. Come on now guys, it's 2008. Where is my jet-pack? Why isn't a robot tending to my every need? Fortunately, we do have the internet. I'm a product of a supposedly mechanical generation and I'm doing my best to live up to the title. Hopefully the little knowledge I have on this crazy thing called technology will expand in this new digital environment and my blog will grow as a result. Wish me luck.
-Mac

5 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

Do you mean the digital population versus the mechanical one? I do hope that your knowledge flourishes (and doesn't flounder) and you will share your thoughts about this on this blog!

Jake W said...

I hope your knowledge flounders

Lil' OoZy said...

Wow. So true we should really have jet- packs these days.

Ceeco said...

Hahaha, nice work

Beto said...

Although they are not yet out on the public market, I believe just recently somebody created the first truly stable jet pack with high maneuverability and with the amazing capability of not self-destroying after its first flight. Just thought you might like to know.